Special and different pasta, delicious, for cream lovers. With a light coconut tone, it makes this pasta very tasty and aromatic.
- 10-12 shrimp medium or large
- 1 cup chopped pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 500 g pasta of your choice
- 10-15 pcs mussels cleaned from the hair
- 150 g sour cream
- 150 g of coconut milk
- 1 shot of ouzo
- 2 tablespoons parsley (or fennel)
- Salt Pepper
- We start with the shrimp. We clean the body from the shell and leave the head. Remove the small intestine on the back and wash them thoroughly.
- Boil the spaghetti of your choice and take them out just before they boil in the minutes indicated on the package.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil and sauté our onion and pepper and then sauté the shrimp and mussels for 2-3 minutes only on both sides just enough to change their color. We add our mussels.
- Quench with ouzo and after letting the alcohol evaporate, add the cream and coconut milk, add the spaghetti and let it boil for 2-3 minutes until our sauce is homogeneous and cohesive.
- Just before taking it out, add the parsley and freshly chopped pepper
-Our shrimp should not be boiled for more time because they dry and become harder like rubber.
-we put the mussels last because they take almost no time. They are made immediately. The longer we leave them, the tighter they become.
-cook the spaghetti for less time than what is written on the package so that when you put them in the sauce they absorb all the flavor
-you can replace ouzo with vodka if you want and parsley with dill with fennel or fennel.
-the shrimp should be stored in the refrigerator in a colander with a wet towel in the refrigerator. Shrimp are fragile so it would be good to eat the same day, because otherwise it starts to turn black. If they are fresh and you want to put them in the freezer, you should put them in a double bag so that the ice does not burn. If you still want to thaw them not in water but let them thaw on their own in a pan slowly in the fridge.
- if you are fasting you can skip the cream and "tie" the sauce with vegetable butter.