The adored round fluffy pies that children love and more! With parizaki and cheese, delicious for all hours of the day, for breakfast, tithes, for school, the office for parties and celebrations, for the evening with a movie…
They are made very easily, quickly, and several pieces come out. Let's go make them…
- 750 g flour loaf
- 300 g warm milk
- 280 g of seed oil
- ½ kg salt
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg for spread
- 1 fax Yeast
- 1 kg baking powder
- Sesame seeds
- 150 gr parizaki grated on the grater in the small hole
- 150 g yellow cheese grated on the grater in the small hole
- Optional 3 tablespoons ketchup + 3 tablespoons mustard
- Stir the liquids in a bowl. In another bowl, mix the solids. We combine our ingredients by slowly adding and mixing them at the same time. We have a very soft and pliable dough. Cover it with a film and put our basin in a warm place until the yeast swells. While we wait, grate our parizaki and our cheese. Optionally add mustard ketchup and mix to make it tastier. If they are intended for young children, it is advisable to skip them. We find a cup (or large glass) that the diameter of the opening of our round is 8-10 cm. When the dough swells, we take some flour and with the help of a rolling pin we open a sheet 0.5 points thick.
- Cut round discs with the cutter. Place the tray in your hand and put the filling in the center with a teaspoon. Then from the edges to the center and then shape it like a ball. We continue in the same way with the rest. We place our balls in a pan on greaseproof paper.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degreesThe.
- Beat our egg with a little water and spread our balls, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until they turn brown.