Delicious nutritious healthy and light artichokes with plenty of potatoes and carrot, olive oil to bathe them and highlight their wonderful delicate taste. How long do you have to make this delicious food ??? Let the old ones remember it and the new ones learn it !!!
- 12 peeled artichokes or one pack frozen
- 3 potatoes cut into thick frames
- 3 carrots chopped sticks
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- Or matte dill
- Or matte fennel
- Juice of 2 juicy organic lemons
- 1-2 kg corn flour
- Vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Pour a little olive oil in a casserole dish. Once warm, add our onions and sauté. Then add the garlic, carrots, potatoes and artichokes. Saute lightly for 4-5 minutes, then add the broth and salt and pepper. Lower the heat and simmer for half an hour.
- Then take some of the zoumaki of the food in a bowl, add the lemon juice and the corn flour. Stir to dissolve completely and add it to the food, letting it boil for 2-3 minutes and let the sauce set.
- Otherwise you can tie your food with eggnog