Many years ago I worked in a hotel in Katerini. So there I had met a lady who was making this flour pie. Which I used to make then often as it became my son's favorite. Very easy, fast, you do it in 2 minutes, with 4 ingredients that we all have in our kitchen and the whole family enjoys it.
Our materials (for 40x30 baking tray)
- 400 g flour for all uses
- 2 eggs
- 400 g grated feta
- 1 cup water (approximately)
- 50 g butter
- Our process is very easy.
- Turn on our oven at 180The in resistance
- In a bowl put the flour, salt, eggs and water, and mix until it becomes a thick porridge.
- Butter our plate, and put it in the oven to heat.
- Once it is warm enough we take it out and pour our porridge to go everywhere and be a thin layer
- We throw our feta on top, scattering it to go everywhere in all places.
- We take the rest of the butter that we have left from the spread, and we scatter it in very small pieces to go everywhere.
- Sprinkle with pepper and oregano.
- Bake it at 180The until it takes on a ruby red color.