A predominantly traditional Swedish dish, savory cake with salmon and Philadelphia cheese… offered in buffets for appetizers, and at formal tables (Christmas, birthday, etc.) in a Greek variant!
So today we will see it in its Greek version with products we produce!
A very quick dish very easy that does not take time and makes you white-faced in a difficult time!
We can make it in a round or in an oblong form.
- A toast form
- 500 gr Domokou cottage cheese
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- chopped dill
- 1 Karpenisi Fresko trout smoked or marinated
- a few tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- Take the slices of toast and remove the crust. We lay them in our form so that it covers the bottom.
- In a bowl, take half the cottage cheese and one third of the trout. Add the lemon juice, dill and onion and stir. Spread on the slices of toast that we have layered and repeat in a second layer.
- In a third layer, spread cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes cut in half and one third of the trout.
- Spread the last layer of toast bread and put it in the fridge for half an hour. While it cools, we can prepare the garnish. So cut the cherry tomatoes in half, thin cucumber slices, dill tufts and lemon zest.
- Take the form out of the fridge and unmold it on a plate.
- We take the other half of the cottage that we have left and spread it nicely all around. We place our garnish as we like best!