Our favorite precious and delicious peas, instead of making it classic with tomatoes, we will make it lemonade. Lighter but always easy and delicious for a tasty lunch accompanied by elixir nuts, and if we do not fast a little slice !!!
- 500 g cleaned peas
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 potatoes cut into thick slices
- 1 chopped onion
- 4-5 cream fresh chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- lemon juice
- vegetable broth
- half a bunch of dill
- salt, pepper, bay leaf, olive oil
- Saute the fresh and dried onion in a saucepan.
- Then add the carrots and potatoes.
- Let sauté for 2 minutes and then add the garlic and peas.
- Add the broth until they are half covered and let it simmer until the liquids are almost saved.
- In the last cooking, add a little olive oil, lemon juice and dill.
- Correct the taste in the salt and pepper.
We can if we want to add fennel or fennel root (fennel). It binds incredibly to the taste. The procedure is the same, only we have to cut it into very thin slices and sauté it with the onions at the beginning.