Traditional food that you cook and musk the house. Very tasty, with aromas and flavors that we find on festive tables, Christmas and Easter!
- 1 ½ -2 kilos of lamb hand cut into pieces
- 1 pack Frozen artichokes
- 2 dried onions cut into squares
- 3 carrots cut into sticks
- 3-4 chopped fresh onions
- 1 match. Anise
- 4-5 medium potatoes cut into thick frames
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Ingredients for eggnog
- In a saucepan, pour the olive oil and sauté our lamb around all the pieces. Add the spring onion, the dried one, and add water until it covers it. Let the lid of the pot simmer with the lid closed for about 3 quarters.
- Then add our vegetables and cover the pot again and continue simmering for another 3 quarters.
- At the end, just before taking it out, sprinkle with the chopped dill and let it boil. Remove from the heat and then follow the procedure for the eggnog. we pour over our food, and shake the pot to go everywhere by the handles.
-If our artichokes are fresh we put them about 20 minutes before we take out our food.