Traditional favorite food. Easy and very tasty. We find it in all homes, since the whole family eats it. With tomato, garlic, noodles sprinkled with mizithra, and the food become a pleasure. Let's get started!
- 1.5 kg lamb legs cut into pieces
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced garlic (for the sauce)
- 6 tablespoons garlic cut in four to get into the thighs
- 80 g red wine
- 500 g ripe tomatoes passed in the grater
- salt-pepper-5-6 grains of allspice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 750 gr noodles
- 1 lemon
- Mizithra for the end
- Saute our onion, garlic in a saucepan, quench with wine, add the tomato, allspice and salt and pepper, and simmer for ten minutes.
- While it is simmering, prepare the booties. Cut the garlic cloves into four and insert into the holes that open in the thighs, the pieces of garlic. In total we put 3 cloves of garlic in each leg. Then pass our thigh with lemon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Open our oven to preheat, put the thighs in the hull, and pour our sauce, filling 2-3 glasses of water. Close the hull and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
- 10 minutes before we take out our lamb, boil the noodles. If we want to cook them together, we add more liquids from the beginning of cooking. At 10 ρινBefore we take out the lamb, we throw the noodles in the hull, making sure that they have enough liquid to boil in our lamb sauce.
Serve with grated mizithra.