Great food that we all love and love. The meat should melt in the mouth, the vegetables should be melted, and the whole house should be flooded with aromas. It is done easily and quickly and is a must for our Sunday, or for a table with friends !!!
- 2.5 kg frame
- 4-5 coarsely chopped potatoes
- 2-3 coarsely chopped carrots
- 3 coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 2 coarsely chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 zucchini coarsely chopped
- 4 branches of rosemary
- Juice of 2 juicy lemons
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Wipe the meat very well with kitchen paper.
- Take a bowl and put olive oil, mustard, salt, pepper, wine, thyme, rosemary, mix it, and spread the meat well. Then pour the water and the juice from the lemons into the bowl and mix with the rest of the mixture left by the lamb.
- Then place the meat in the hull with the potatoes and carrots and the garlic with the onion. Pour the mixture we have in the bowl. Close the lid of the hull and simmer the meat at 160The for an hour and a half.
- Once the time has passed, add the coarsely chopped mushrooms and zucchini. We check if our food needs liquids. Then close the lid and let it simmer for another hour.
- Once the time has passed, open the lid and raise the temperature to 200The and as soon as it gets colored we turn it off.
Serve hot with its vegetables.
-turn the meat throughout the cooking