Wonderful braised lamb, which melts in the mouth, well cooked, with a light red sauce, so that it does not "burden", where you can accompany it with baked potatoes, or french fries, with noodles, spaghetti
- 2 kilos of lamb cut into pieces
- 2 dried onions
- 2 sc whole garlic
- Or wine glass
- 2k p pellets
- 2, ripe tomatoes passed in the grater
- 2 bay leaves-salt-pepper-3-4 grains of allspice
- Or olive oil
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- In a saucepan, I pour olive oil and the pieces of our lamb. sauté them very well, turning them on all sides.
- Then burn the pulp in the bottom of the pot, add the onion and garlic, quench with the wine and let the alcohol evaporate for 3-4 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add a little hot water until the pieces of meat are covered.
- Close the lid of the pot and let the meat simmer for about an hour.
- Then add the tomatoes and our spices and continue to simmer for about another half an hour.
-If you want to accompany it with potatoes, we can cut the potatoes, sauté them lightly first, and then lay them in a hull. Then add the meat and its sauce, and if necessary add liquid, and bake in a well preheated oven at 200The for about 45 minutes.
-If we want to accompany it with noodles or spaghetti, after our meat has boiled with the sauce, remove the meat with half the sauce, add a little water until it is about half a kilo of all the liquid. Bring to a boil and add 500 g of thick spaghetti (No. 6) or noodles. Just before the end, burn butter and pour it everywhere in the food. Serve on a plate with the spaghetti at the base, the meat with the sauce on top and sprinkled with plenty of mizithra.