Classic favorite dish, traditional, that melts in your mouth !! Easy, fast, for your Sunday table, for Easter, for the guests… Make it and it will musk the house!
- 2-3 kg small lamb cut (shoulder-leg)
- 2 kilos of baby potatoes
- 2 juicy organic lemons and their zest.
- 2 kg of mustard
- 4-5 cloves of garlic puree
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 kg thyme
- 100 gr white wine
- 1 kg of oregano
- Salt - pepper - olive oil
- A piece of oil glue
- Preheat your oven to 200The grades.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, the wine, the mustard, the oregano, the juice and the zest.
- Pass the pieces of meat well with the mixture. Place our potatoes in the pan (if they are large, cut the potatoes in half) and add the rest of the mixture and mix the potatoes. Spread our lamb on top and season with salt and pepper on both sides and add the thyme and rosemary. Add a little vegetable broth or water. Wet a piece of oil paste well, and cover our pan. bake for 1 hour with the oil paste.
- Then remove the oil paste and lower our oven to 180The and continue cooking, until the pieces of meat are browned and the potatoes are melted.
-after removing the oil paste, turn the pieces of meat at regular intervals so that the skin turns brown and becomes crispy
-If you use a goat that has less fat, calculate less cooking time.
-If we want the potatoes cut into smaller quinces, we put them later in the pan so that they do not melt.