Classic recipe, easy for your Sunday or festive table. Greek cuisine, which in every corner of Greece they put the local touches of ingredients produced by each place. No matter how we meet it… .the classic recipe is one and you become the Turkish delight of the meat
- 2.5 -3 kg lamb leg
- 10 peeled potatoes cut into chunks
- 2 lemons juice
- Grate 2 lemons
- 4 sc garlic cut
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thyme or 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 cup oregano or 2 sprigs of fresh oregano
- Vegetable broth
- Salt Pepper
- We take the leg from the lamb and carve it into 3-4 slices. Put the garlic in notches and spread the leg very well with the mixture we will have made in a bowl with a little olive oil, mustard, lemon, salt, pepper, a little oregano and a little thyme.
- Spread our meat in a pan and add liquids with a little vegetable broth. Cover the pan with a wet oil-based glue and aluminum foil on top (or if you do it in a hull, cover it with its lid) and bake for 2 hours at 180The.
- Then uncover the meat, add our potatoes and fill with the broth and the rest of the lemon, mustard, oregano, thyme and mix the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking until the meat and potatoes are melted (about an hour more)