A wonderful dish, delicious for a summer Sunday table that everyone loves. Rich in vegetables and the taste of the ribs to tickle your delicious cups.
- 1 kg of lamb chops
- 3 eggplants
- 5 zucchini
- 2 large onions
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tight tomatoes cut into thick slices
- 1 leek
- 4 cloves garlic
- Or a bunch of chopped parsley
- Lemon juice
- Or white wine
- Olive oil
- salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary
- After we wash our vegetables well, we start cutting. The cut in our vegetables is different from each other. This is because some are harder (carrot, potato) and some are softer (zucchini, eggplant, onion, etc.). So we make sure that their cut is for each vegetable separately cut.
- We take the ribs and spread them with lemon and pepper and rosemary.
- Turn on our oven to preheat.
- Sprinkle our vegetables in a pot.
- Put the tomatoes, the wine, the garlic, the salt, pepper and the oregano in a blender, and pour over our vegetables.
- Place the tomato slices on top and the ribs on top.
- Put it in the oven with the lid closed for about 45 minutes.
- Then open the lid of the hull and bake another quarter to get color.
Serve hot with hot bread, village salad and Greek feta.