No need to say anything about such a dish… Awesome taste for a festive day…
- A fresh or frozen lobster around 1-1,200 g or 4 lobster tails
- 500 g spaghetti of your choice
- 300-400 g grated fresh ripe tomato without skin and seeds
- Or olive oil
- 1 shot of ouzo or σο wine glass of white wine
- 5-6 chopped basil leaves
- 30 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- I k fresh butter
- We start with the lobster first. If it is fresh with a large pointed knife, go a little behind and between the eyes in the center of the lobster cauliflower. Thus the death of the lobster is instantaneous. Clean if there is unnecessary dirt and break the calipers with a knife to remove all the juice in the sauce.
- In a saucepan, pour olive oil, onion, then garlic. then place the lobster (first put the side of the shell on the fire) and sauté it for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Quench with the ouzo, wait for the alcohol to leave and then add the tomato and let the lobster simmer for 5-8 minutes in the tomato.
- Then remove the lobster from the pot, add water as needed to boil the spaghetti in the sauce.
- While the spaghetti is boiling, peel the lobster flesh with a spoon, and cut the flesh into small pieces. Just before the spaghetti is done, add the lobster flesh, along with chopped basil and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Serve our spaghetti in the lobster sprinkling it with fresh pepper and fresh butter optional or olive oil and chopped basil!