The lobster at its best! When we marry him with a noodle made with rustic raw materials… all that remains is the result to be wonderful
- 1 lobster around the kilo or 2-3 lobster tails etc.
- 2 dried onions
- 500 gr barley
- 5 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- Or white wine
- Or pack of crushed tomatoes or 2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 carrot
- Olive oil
- Salt-pepper-2 bay leaves- 5 grains of allspice
- Some sugar
- Put the lobster or lobster tails to boil in a saucepan, putting in an onion, the carrot, 1 clove of garlic and in a bag the bay leaves with the spice (to pick them easily afterwards. Let them boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Then take out the lobster or lobster tails, remove the pouch with the spices, and with a hand blender mash the broth with the vegetables. Keep it aside warm.
- In a saucepan, finely chop one onion, the fresh one and sauté them. then add the garlic, the noodles, and quench it with wine. Add the sauce, sugar, lower the heat, and slowly our broth with a ladle, stirring constantly. Just before removing the juvette from the heat, make the taste in salt and pepper, cut the lobster or lobster tail into slices and add it to the juvette.
- Serve with freshly ground pepper or boukovo.