Fish is one of the most important sources of our diet as it has many nutrients useful for our body, such as proteins, fats, vitamins and many other valuable elements.
In fact, in combination with our rich vegetables, it becomes a top dish, delicious, healthy but also very nutritious.
- 4 cod fillets dismembered
- 2 sliced zucchini
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 potatoes in thick frames
- 2 large sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 grated ripe tomatoes
- salt, pepper, olive oil, oregano
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1/2 glass of vegetable broth
- Put all our ingredients except our fish in a pan or hull and mix well.
- Place the hull in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about half an hour. When half an hour has passed and our ingredients are almost ready, we take the fish and incorporate it by dipping it in the vegetables carefully.
- Put the hull in the oven again for a quarter of another twenty minutes.