Today we will make a well-groomed traditional bean soup, humble, but so wonderful, healthy and nutritious! From the classic Greek dishes where generations and generations grew up, melted, delicious, which we will accompany with elitses, smoked herring or anchovies, and of course rustic bread and slices.
- 500 g beans of our liking soaked from the previous day in water (I preferred medium beans)
- 2 onions, finely chopped dried
- 2 κ σ πελτές
- 3 sliced carrots
- 1 dried hot pepper
- 2 sprigs of celery cut into slices
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ κ γ βουκοβο
- Salt Pepper
- A little chopped leek and Florin pepper optional
- We have soaked our beans since the day before
- In a saucepan, boil (and skim) our beans for 5-8 minutes and strain them.
- In the same pot we put ½ fl. olive oil, sauté the onion pulp, carrots and celery. Then we add our beans, mix them 2-3 times and add boiling water until we have about 5 cm of water on top of our beans.
- Lower the eye and simmer our beans for about 1-1 1 hour with the lid half open.
- Then add the salt and pepper and after removing it from the heat, the rest of the olive oil.