Healthy, easy, fragrant oatmeal cookies without sugar, but with honey and tahini, and with olive oil. Offer without fear to your children, since they will only offer good to them, but also to yourself! eat now without regrets!
- 250 g oats
- 50 gr extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g fresh orange juice and zest
- 90 g tahini
- 100 g of honey
- 2 kg baking powder
- 1 kg cinnamon
- ½ κ γ soda
- ½ kg ginger powder
- ¼ κ γ grated cloves
- Optionally nuts, dried fruits for garnish.
- We take the oats and put it in the blender to become like flour.
- In a bowl, add the tahini, olive oil, honey, juice and zest, spices, baking powder and baking soda. Mix very well until our ingredients are homogenous.
- Then add the oats and mix well. Leave for half an hour.
- Then we take a glass of water and two teaspoons. Put a piece of oil paste in the pan. Wet one of our teaspoons lightly and take a small amount with the other teaspoon. Help with the wet teaspoon, to detach the quantity from the other and place it in the pan. Because it has honey inside, the mixture will stick, which is why we help the mixture with the wet spoon. We repeat.
- Bake our cookies for 10-12 minutes at 180The . When our cookies come out, wait 15 minutes (if you can stand it) to cool and come off the oil paste
-If we want to make our cookies with a design, we wet the cup first and then we place the cup in the oil paste. Put the mixture inside and with the help of a wet spoon.
-If you want to decorate them with nuts, make them at the end just before they go in the oven. Do not worry, they will stick because they have honey inside.