Delicious wonderful broth that we get from the heads and other parts of the shrimp that we usually throw away. Before we even start making a risotto, a soup, a juvette, or a pasta with shrimp, sauces, etc. The most basic first step is this. We make a wonderful broth where we enhance the taste of our food, and become simply… fantastic !!!!
- The heads-tails etc from 500 g shrimp
- 40 g of olive oil
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 coarsely chopped carrots
- 1 sc garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 sprigs of celery
- 5-6 grains of allspice
- 2 bay leaves
- Or white wine
- In a saucepan pour a little oil and add the carcasses (the heads and the rest of the shrimp that we would throw.
- Saute them very well, for a long time. Then pour the pulp in which we rub it on the bottom of the pot. then add our vegetables and quench with wine. Add boiling water and simmer for 40-45 minutes. While it is simmering with a ladle, press the heads hard to dissolve them completely so that all the taste comes out. Then strain our broth and press very well the carcasses that have been mashed to get all the broth.
Then we proceed to the preparation of food we want.
The biscuit can be made as a preparation, and kept for 2 days in the refrigerator.