Delicious, more wintery, velvety broccoli soup, healthy, nutritious, very easy to make in 20 minutes. One of my favorite soups, for a light hot meal. Try it!
- 1 large broccoli, the hazelnuts, but also the peeled stalk
- 1 potato cut into squares
- 1 leek cut into thin slices
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- Bukovo salt
- Put the olive oil and the leek in a saucepan. Saute lightly and then add the garlic and broccoli.
- Add the broth, salt and close the lid to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Then mash our soup with a hand blender. Add a little hot water to bring it to the desired texture that we like. Personally, I want my velvet to be quite thick, since it is easy to digest. Serve with boukovo.
-You can add crispy bacon or prosciutto at the end
-If you like you can add sour cream.
-Perfectly goes with spicy cheese, or smoked, or even blue cheese.