Those of you who love peanut butter, will definitely love this brownie. Wonderful sweet for a treat, for coffee and for so many other reasons to make it !!!
- 180 g peanut butter
- 100 g of crystallized sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 kg vanilla syrup
- 120 g of ganache (60 g of couverture + 60 g of milk + 1 kg of honey mixed in a saucepan, heat the milk and pour it into a bowl with the chocolate and honey before boiling. Stir until it becomes a velvety cream)
- 50 g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 kg vanilla
- 80 g flour loaf
- A pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix the first ingredients. Beat them very well to homogenize.
- Then in another bowl beat the ganache, add the butter slowly, the sugar, the vanilla, the salt and the eggs. Beat well until the sugar dissolves and at the end add the flour.
- Then in a shallow pan spread a grease gun, and first pour the second mixture. then add the first one with a teaspoon in portions and place it scattered in the mixture. Do not mix the mixtures together. We just put the first mixture here and there in the second mixture.
- Bake in the air at 180The degrees for about 30 '. (you depend on the pan how much the mixture has fallen)
- Serve with grated chocolate or grated peanuts.