All children love burgers. So what better way to make them with our own hands the most delicious burgers that they will eat and there will be no crumbs left.
The minced meat should be beef, it has been passed only once through the minced meat machine and the percentage of fat should not exceed 20%-30%
- 1 dose of brioche buns
- 1 dose of onion rings
- 1 serving of BBQ sauce
- 6 slices of cheddar or swiss
- 1 caramelized onions
- 1 kilo of ground beef
- 6 slices of iceberg or french salad
- 12 slices of bacon
- Cucumber pickles cut into thin slices
- Salt Pepper
- Shape the minced meat into balls of 180-200 gr. We press them to make them wide, and we try not to have breaks.
- Place on the plate or in the non-stick pan without adding oil or any other fat. Season with salt and pepper and let them simmer.
- Bake the bacon at the same time.
- As soon as the burgers come off the fire, place the cheeses on top.
- We open our buns in the middle, place them on the plate so that they warm up a little and get a light color inside.
- Pour a generous amount of barbecue sauce into the base, the iceberg or French salad, the pickled cucumber, the burger, and the caramelized onion or onion rins on top.