The most top, adored cake, that we will see in all the celebrations in a prominent position. Christmas, Easter, birthdays, holidays, tables but also in Sunday gatherings, the most absolute favorite rich in chocolate flavor, in balance with the delicate taste of strawberry that I am sure will enchant you !!!
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 400 g cream cheese
- 6 κ σ άχνη
- 250 g butter at room temperature
- 630 g of crystallized sugar
- 330 g eggs
- 100 g of cocoa
- 400 g flour that swells on its own
- 40 gr brandy
- 110 g milk
- 150 g health chocolate
- 150 +2 kg of sour cream
- Beat the sugar very well with the butter until they turn white.
- Then add the eggs, brandy and milk.
- Add the flour together with the cocoa after we have sifted it.
- Place our porridge in a buttered and floured form (28 cm), and bake our cake for about 50 minutes, at 180The degrees, in the air. Before taking it out, test it in the known way, (with the knife) if it has been cooked.
- Once it comes out, leave it on the grill to cool. While waiting for it to cool, beat the cream cheese with the icing, add 8 large chopped strawberries and mix.
- Once cool, cut the cake in half, spread the cream cheese and cover the cake again.
- Put the cream in a kettle, and when it starts to swell, pull the kettle off the heat and pour in the chocolate cut into very small pieces. Stir until completely melted and pour over half of our cake.
- We decorate our cake with strawberries. Then we take our kettle and add 2 k more cream and mix. Pour over our strawberries, and all around our cake. Sprinkle with icing.