Easy, very fast, and delicious cake, that will win you over I'm sure. You make mani-mani, and you have to enjoy it with your coffee, for a treat, or to offer it after a meal. Such a chocolate cake always suits every moment. Decorate it depending on the occasion (festive for Christmas, Easter or Valentine's Day, an anniversary, etc.). Such a sweet fits everywhere!
- 250 g of seed oil
- 250 g eggs
- 250 g yogurt 2%
- 250 g sugar
- 250 g flour that swells on its own
- 25 g of cocoa
- 100 g fine semolina
- 70 g crushed walnut
- 50 g milk
- 110 g health chocolate
- In a large bowl, first mix the liquids, beat the eggs very well with the sugar, add the yogurt, the seed oil, and after mixing them well, add the semolina and the flour with the cocoa.
- We butter our form, we lightly flour it. Place our mixture, and put the broken nuts. Stir lightly, and bake in a preheated oven at 180The for about 60 minutes (each oven bakes differently, do the test with the wood from a skewer or a knife or toothpick).
- While you bake our cake, in a kettle on the fire, we put the milk with our chocolate and mix until the ingredients are homogenous. Let it cool.
- After we take it out of our oven, we leave it to cool, and we pour our melted chocolate on top and garnish with walnuts.