Chocolate cake with bathed melted chocolate for maximum enjoyment !!!! there is no way you can not try this wonderful cake, because apart from being delicious, it is also very easy! Make it !!!!
- 250 g butter at room temperature
- 630 g of crystallized sugar
- 330 g eggs (around 6)
- 100 g of cocoa
- 400 g flour that swells on its own
- 40 gr brandy
- 110 g milk
- 120 g health chocolate
- 120 g sour cream
- 1 pack of Oreo mini cookies
- Beat the sugar very well with the butter until they turn white.
- Then add the eggs, brandy and milk. Add the flour after we have sifted it.
- Place our porridge in a buttered and floured form (28 cm), and bake our cake for about 50 minutes, at 180The degrees, in the air. Before taking it out, test it in the known way, (with the knife) if it has been cooked.
- Once it comes out, leave it on the grill to cool. Once it has cooled, we put the cream in a kettle, and when it starts to swell, we remove the kettle from the heat and we pour the chocolate inside cut into very small pieces.
- Stir until completely melted and pour over our cake. Decorate with whole or crushed mountain cookies.