I have plenty of organic strawberries from my garden. They are the last ones I picked, and they may not be big and impressive but they are very sweet small and fragrant. So I collected almost two bowls. I washed them carefully, and dried them very well. Strawberries do not need moisture. I will make a charlotte (classic dessert from France). Easy dessert, very fast, you will make it in a very short time and the whole family will enjoy it, but also to those who offer it.
- 2 packages of savoy
- 2 packs of strawberries (approximately)
For the cream
- 500 g sour cream
- 250 g cream cheese
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 4-5 strawberries
For the base
- 18 pcs (batons) of savoy from the packages we have
- 50 g melted butter.
- Strawberries and chocolate
- We start with the base. Preheat the oven to 170The Celsius. Crush 18 pieces of savoy in the mixer and pour them into a bowl. Melt the butter, and pour it into the cookies. Mix very well and empty at the base of our form. Press very well with a spoon or the base of a glass. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While baking the base, make the cream. In a blender, take 4-5 strawberries and a little cream and grind them until they become puree.
- Then beat the cream until firm and then gently add the cream cheese and icing, and the contents of the blender. Stir until the ingredients are homogeneous. Then put the cream in the refrigerator to tighten.
- Once the base is cooked, take it out and as it is hot we take the savoys and build them upright around the hoop of the form. Press lightly to make gouvitsa and feminize with the cookie.
- Then pour half the amount of cream. Finely chop strawberry pieces and sprinkle them in the cream. Then we take the savoys and spread them on top. Then add the rest of the cream, finely chop the strawberries again and mix them into the cream.
- Then garnish our charlotte with strawberries and chocolate.
- We can not bake the cookie. But I prefer baked to become more crunchy.
- The amount of savoys is proportional to our form. I used a medium heart-shaped form. If you use the classic cake form you will definitely need another pack of savoy.
- You can also combine blueberries or other red fruits.
- I do not dip savoys in milk or diluted strawberry or rum liqueur etc because they absorb moisture from the cream, so when it stands in the fridge to tighten it will be ok.
- You can put strawberry jam in the cream instead of melted strawberries. But you should reduce the sugar that you put in the cream so that it does not come out too sweet.