Light sweet, with strawberry chocolate flavor. Ideal for any occasion and for any age, since cheesecake is a favorite of adults and children! So steal the show with this light delicious dessert!
For the base
- 250 g mountain cookies
- 80 g melted butter
For the cream
- 400 g cream cheese at room temperature
- 500 g whipped cream (the green box)
- 10 strawberries melted in a blender
- 5 jellies
- 250 g sour cream
- 250 g milk chocolate
- Put the oreo cookies in the blender and crush them. Place them in a bowl. Melt the butter and pour it into the crushed biscuit. Mix very well and place it at the base of our form. Press it well with the help of a glass with a smooth bottom.
- Put it in the fridge to cool. While we wait for it to cool, we advance the cream. In a bowl, beat the cream very well, then add the melted strawberries and stir to incorporate well. In a bowl of cold water, pour the jellies one by one, and let them melt.
- While they are melting, beat the whipped cream very well and add it to the cream cheese. Then take the melted jellies, and put them in a kettle with 2 kg of water and mix them on low heat until they melt. Once melted, let the temperature drop a little and pour the melted gelatin into the cream passed through a strainer. Mix very well, and add it on top of the base. Place our dessert in the fridge until firm.
- Once tight, we start preparing the application. In a small saucepan add the cream.
- Once it goes to rise (just before boiling) we pull it aside and pour our chocolate into very small pieces. Stir until it melts very well, wait a little for the temperature to drop and then pour it on our cheesecake, after we have previously placed it on the grill.
Place our dessert in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.