Delicious cheesecake with a full mountain biscuit inside and out.
With a few amazing dessert ingredients that young and old children alike love.
An ideal combination of cream cheese, which does not weigh you down or make you shrink. For holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, for the Christmas table but also for Valentine… for our Sunday afternoon, for the table for our guests, for the buffet we will make, for, for… for 1000 reasons is the absolute sweet that everyone likes!
- 3 packs of Oreo cookie
- 1 kg of cream cheese
- 220 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 80 g butter
- 2 kg liquid vanilla
- 1 pack of whipped cream
- Put in a blender 250 g of oreo cookies (about 1 ½ package).
- Grind them and then put them in a bowl. Melt the butter and add it to the grated cookies.
- We take our form and create a base with a cornice all around. Spread it with a spoon. Place the cookie tin in the fridge and leave it for 2 hours to tighten well.
- In a mixer put the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and 1 kg of vanilla. Mix well. Once the time has passed and our base has tightened, we add the cream with chopped oreo cookies to the form. Put our cake in a preheated oven at 140-150 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes. When we put it to cook, we have to put a utensil with water inside.
- When it is ready, leave it in the oven for half an hour with the temperature closed with the oven door ajar.
- Let it get to room temperature and then put it in the fridge to freeze.
- When it is well frozen, beat whipped cream with a kg of vanilla and garnish as desired.