Easy and fast dessert where we can "play" with the flavors and make it in a very, very short time. It can be presented at a birthday, at the Sunday table, for our coffee, for a celebration, at the Christmas table or to make it in individual portions.
- 250 g digestive cookies
- 90 g butter at room temperature
- 400 g sour cream
- 500 g cream cheese at room temperature
- Strawberry jam (or some jam of your choice)
- 80 g powdered sugar
- Lemon zest
- We start from the base. We grind our cookies in a mixer. Transfer the grated biscuit to a bowl and add the butter in very, very small bite-shaped pieces and shape it well. Butter our form and add the cookie. Press it very well with the help of the bottom of a glass so that it sticks evenly. Bake the cookie for 8-10 minutes at 180The. Then put it in the fridge to tighten very well.
- In a mixer, beat the icing with the cream. Then add the zest and cheese and continue beating it on low speed until smooth.
- Pour the cream into the mold and put the mold in the refrigerator for at least two hours until it is completely firm.
- Then we spread the jam, we put it back in the fridge for a while to tighten the jam and then we unmold it, cut a triangle (or even two).) And enjoy !!!