Do you like figs? I personally love it. I love that sweet has figs in it. That's why I have a wonderful velvety cheesecake with fig jam, and pieces of sweet fig inside, which tie with the cream cheese and enhance its taste.
- 250 g digestive cookies
- 90 g butter at room temperature
- 650 g cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 vanilla
- 90 g of crystallized sugar
- 8-10 pcs sweet fig
- FIG jam
- A little flour
- We start from the base We grind our cookies in a mixer. Transfer the grated biscuit to a bowl and add the butter in very, very small bite-shaped pieces and shape it well. Butter our form and add the cookie. Press it very well with the help of the bottom of a glass so that it sticks evenly. Bake the cookie for 8-10 minutes at 180The . Then put it in the fridge to tighten very well.
- In a mixer put the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and 1 vanilla. Mix well. Place the cream cheese on the base, and finely chop our figs, flour them and place them in the cream.
- Put our cake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- When it is ready, leave it in the oven for half an hour with the temperature closed with the oven door ajar.
- Let it get to room temperature and then put it in the fridge to freeze.
- Then remove our cake from the mold and spread fig jam on top (if our jam is thick, dilute it with syrup from our cake.)
Barbara Thomas, thank you very much for the wonderful aromatic velvety Cuma fig jam !!!!