If you want something chocolatey and light, then I have the solution for you. Great bars full of chocolate, pop cereals and nuts hidden inside, for a delicious break. We take them to school, to the office, to the car, with us in the bag and wherever we want.
- 1 chocolate couverture (125g)
- 100g crushed walnut
- 100g coarsely chopped almond
- 80 g of pistachio
- 100 g pops (whichever you want)
- Melt the chocolate in a baking pan or in a bowl covered with cling film and put it in the microwave at 800W for about 2 minutes.
- Pour our ingredients in a bowl and pour over with the melted chocolate.
- Stir well so that the chocolate goes everywhere. In a pan, spread the film from the bottom crosswise. Pour our mixture and spread it with a spoon and then cover it with a film and press it well to spread everywhere.
- Put it in the fridge to cool. When it is ready, cut it into pieces and keep it in the fridge.