A colorful salad with all the nutrients that a dish can provide. Wonderful, full of flavors and colors. For a Sunday table, or a festive table or just a hearty, healthy and very tasty meal.
- Or chopped lettuce
- 1 chopped chicken fillet
- 1 grated carrot
- Or cucumber cut into small squares
- 1 tomato cut into small squares
- Or fl corn boiled
- 100 g hard feta cut into small squares
- 1 cup boiled black beans
- 1 egg cut into small squares
For the sauce
- 40 g apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 100 g of olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- In a salad bowl, place the lettuce from below and above the rest of our ingredients in strips.
- In a clean bowl, pour the mustard, lemon and vinegar and mix vigorously with an egg beater, slowly add the olive oil and pour it into a thread stream. When we see that it has thickened a lot, dilute it with a little water. We can easily make the dressing with a hand blender.
- Pour over our salad with the dressing and serve immediately.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.