Incredibly wonderful dish, very tasty, loved by young and old. Great suggestion for a table, since everyone eats the chicken! Make it as a festive proposal, decorated accordingly and steal the show!
- We start to boil the chicken. While it is boiling, we make our crepes. After the chicken is boiled, strain it and search for it.
- Saute the onion and peppers in a saucepan, then add the bacon and chicken. When sautéed, pull the pot aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, and add the flour, stirring quickly. Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly so that it does not clot. Once we add all the milk and bring to a boil, remove from the heat.
- Then add the chicken with the vegetables, 200 g of cheese and mix.
- Our mixture must be "tied" and tight.
- We take the crepes and fill them with the mixture. Place it in a row in a well-oiled pan. Once we put the last one, we beat the cream with a little salt and pepper and the rest of the gouda, and we pour over the crepes. Then sprinkle with chopped peppers for color. Bake at 180The until our pancakes turn brown.
-you can add whatever vegetables you want, such as mushrooms, corn, zucchini, etc