The basic porridge for crepes either sweet or savory.
So that you are not limited to improvisation and enjoyment.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 λα cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 kg salt
- 1 kg sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt. Add the eggs and milk and mix until it becomes a uniform mixture. We want our mixture to have no pellets at all. That is why we can mix it with a hand blender.
- To make our crepes we must have a non-stick pan. Put it on the eye and with a brush butter the pan very lightly. Add once the mixture is hot enough to cover 2/3 of the pan. For the rest of the surface, lift the pan and rotate it so that the porridge goes everywhere.
- Our porridge must be thin and airy. Not thick in baking like a pancake. The thinner the better. As soon as we see that the crepe comes off on its own without trying to take it off, it is ready to turn it.
- Repeat the process until the porridge is finished.
Suggestions for sweet crepes
- With banana nutella and biscuit Oreo
- With caramelized sugar and sweet strawberry
- With banana butter caramel nuts
- With seasonal fruits and honey with nuts
- Wrapped in ice cream and sweet orange
- Banofi with banana, caramelized sugar and mountain biscuit
- Filled with pieces of dessert mosaic
Suggestions for savory crepes
- Classic with tomato cheese ham
- Rustic with feta tomato pepper olive fillet
- With mozzarella, pesto, tomato, prosciutto, mayonnaise
- With mayonnaise, tomato, bacon, mushrooms, mozzarella
- With rustic sausage, with BBQ sauce, cheese and french fries
- Grilled vegetables, tomatoes, olives and guacamole
- With various special cheeses such as Blue cheese or gorgonzola with chicken tomato mayonnaise
- With burger inside sliced with bacon and tomato.