Who would refuse small fluffy delicious delicacies? For birthdays, for a treat, for coffee, for… for… for… everyone wants little things and no one says no!
For the eclair dough
- 150 g flour
- 150 ml water
- A little salt
- 70 g butter
- 3 medium eggs
Put the butter, water and salt on the fire in a saucepan and mix until they are homogenous. Remove from the heat and add the flour slowly and mix with a spatula until incorporated. Put the pot back on the fire and cook it lightly until the smell of flour leaves. Then remove from the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes. After the temperature drops, add the eggs one by one and mix until it becomes a thick dough but so thick that it can come out of the cornea.
Put a grease gun in a pan and with the corne make small and thick sticks.
Bake them in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for resistance for the first 5 minutes (until they swell) and then lower to 150 degrees for about three quarters.
- 350 ml milk
- 150 κρ. Milk
- 100 g sugar
- 40 g corn flour
- 1 vanilla
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
Put the sour cream and sugar and vanilla in a saucepan. In a bowl we have incorporated the eggs with the cornflour. Once it has warmed up enough (just before boiling) the cream with the sugar, remove from the heat, slowly incorporate the eggs with the corn flour and mix quickly. Put it on the fire and stir until it thickens.
Once the eclairs have come out of the oven, leave them to cool. We can fill them like a sandwich (in the middle) or with a pointed cornea we can fill them from below.
Angle cream with chocolate
- 200 g milk
- 200 g sour cream
- ½ kg c vanilla extract or 1 vanillin
- 4 yolks
- 1 couverture chocolate
- 125 g sugar
- Or salt
Beat half the sugar with the eggs and vanilla, until the eggs are fluffy. In the meantime put the cream and the milk and the rest of the sugar in a saucepan but do not mix it at all. When the milk is warm but not boiled, add the eggs slowly and stir with quick movements until slightly thickened. Add the couverture which we have melted in a bain marie. Stir to make a uniform mixture.
If it does not thicken you can add a little corn flour.
On a grill in which we have put a bottom pan, place the stuffed eclairs in a row. With a spoon, pour over our eclairs. Do not let them cool.
Melt in a Bain Marie couverture and add.
- Always remember when we incorporate hot liquid in eggs we do it very carefully little by little to get the temperature right, because if we put it abruptly the eggs will be cooked (just like the eggnog)
- We make our eclairs plump so that when they are cooked they are fluffy and we can fill them.
- If we want to fill them from below, we pierce them in 2-3 places so that the filling goes everywhere
- We can decorate them with coarsely chopped nuts, or with white chocolate and colorful truffle
- It looks very nice on the chocolate to put grated pistachio or pieces of fruit