Easy and fast tuna salad that you make at the moment, wonderfully cool and very tasty.
- 1 can of water
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 small chopped onion
- Or chopped dill
- Or boiled corn (or canned)
- 1 lettuce cut
- 1 lola red cut
- After draining the tuna, in a bowl, grind it and add the mayonnaise, the dried onion, the lemon and the corn.
- In a bowl, mix the lettuce, lola with the spring onion and dill.
- Pour the mixture with the tuna and mix.
- We can add cucumber, grated carrot, or capers.
- The mixture without adding it to the lettuce, becomes a wonderful ointment for buckets, or for meze for ouzo.
- If we want to serve it later, we prepare them, and we leave the mixing at the last minute so that the salad does not wither.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.