Bread and olive. The two foundations of our diet from ancient times. No matter how many centuries have passed, and cooking has evolved, and all kinds of baked goods have entered our diet; bread with olive pieces will always be in our diet, no matter how many years pass, no matter how many pasta-puff pastry varieties we have .
Nutritious, healthy, which we find in individual breads, or as a fluffy puff pastry, loaves or even loaves. In the villages they were stuffed with tomatoes and feta and the farmers took them to the fields to have a nutritious break from their hard work, drinking a decoction with them. So let's see how we can make olive bread at home. Dad has brought a lot of elixirs from the village, and I will put several! With the oregano that musks, it will become wonderful! Let's go see…
- 150-180 gr olive fillet
- 600 g bread flour
- 410 g of lukewarm water
- 1 kg salt
- ½ κ γ sugar
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 2 kg oregano
- 2 k melted butter for spreading
- Put a small amount of lukewarm water in a bowl, along with the yeast and sugar. In another bowl, mix the flour with the salt and oregano. Once the yeast is activated, we incorporate it in the flour as well as the rest of the water.
- We make a dough which should be sticky. Leave it aside to rest until it doubles in volume.
- Then incorporate the olives, and knead well to go everywhere evenly. Then we cut our dough into equal pieces and shape them into balls or small loaves.
- We place them in the pan at sparse intervals because we will let them swell. Let them rest and inflate as needed. Preheat your oven to 180The degrees in the air. Just before we put it in the oven, we spread butter on our buns. When they get a rose color, we take it out.
-You may need a little more flour for baking.
- Keep some olive fillets to put on top after you shape them and give them a shape, because the elixirs may not be visible, because they may all have gone inside.
- I can not tell you the exact time because I do not know the shape and volume that you have given to your olive bread. I made about 12 small loaves, and it took about 18-20 minutes.