A delicious recipe that you will love. A recipe for a vegetarian cook that young and old alike like that if you try you will make it all year round again and again. The alternative cook or mushroom cook is nutritious but also healthy.
- 1/2 kg mushrooms cut into frames (morels, agarics, etc.)
- 5-6 chopped green onions
- 1 lettuce cut into large pieces
- 3 chopped leeks
- 150 g carolina rice
- 1 potato
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 bunch of dill
- lemon juice
- Homemade vegetable broth
- Salt Pepper
- In a large saucepan, sauté the spring onions and leeks for a few minutes. Then add the mushrooms and stir.
- Once they wither, add the lettuce, the potato cut in half, the homemade broth, salt, pepper and water, as needed to cover the vegetables.
- About 10 minutes before the end, remove the boiled potato and add the rice and dill.
- While the soup is boiling, place the potato, tahini and lemon in a blender and mash.
- When our soup is ready, take it out of the oven and add the ingredients that we had mashed, stirring until our ingredients are bound.
- Correct the taste by adding salt, pepper, lemon. Leave the food for 10 minutes before serving.
A delicious vegan version of the traditional soup that you can adopt the rest of the days!
The tahini with the potato tie the soup and give the texture that the eggnog has. Have fun!