An easy dish that deceives you since our precious soy has the feeling of meat. High in protein, low in carbohydrates with many carbohydrates that make you feel full, plus calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, selenium rich in carotene, vitamins A, E, K1, and folic acid, is their first choice in their dishes and in their diet.
- 1 kg of beans freshly cleaned or frozen
- 2 cups soy pieces (kebab). We boiled it 10 minutes ago.
- 2 potatoes cut into chunks
- 2 sliced carrots
- 1 chopped onion
- 3-4 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- Or a kilo of fresh grated tomatoes
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth
- Or a glass of red wine
- Or a bunch of parsley
- ½ bunch of dill (optional)
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- After we have cleaned and washed our beans, we take a saucepan and sauté the onion. After it turns blonde, add the soy, garlic and potatoes with the carrots and beans.
- Stir and after sautéing for 2-3 minutes, quench with the wine and add the tomato and cover the pot. Let them simmer for about 40 minutes. We make sure our fluids do not run out, however.
- Once 40 minutes have passed, add the parsley or dill and a little more olive oil.
- Let it simmer for another 5 minutes and then remove from the heat.
- You should know that soy absorbs more broth or water. It works like a sponge and draws flavor from the rest of the dish. That is why it is good to use enough vegetables, spices, etc.