Fragrant fresh tender beans, easy fast, economical, for fasting, vegan, the vegetarian, for diet, but also for the difficult children who stubbornly refuse to eat such a nice food.
- 1 kg of beans freshly cleaned or frozen
- 2 potatoes cut into chunks
- 2 sliced carrots
- 1 chopped onion
- 3-4 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- Or a kilo of fresh grated tomatoes
- Or a bunch of parsley
- ½ bunch of dill (optional)
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- After we have cleaned and washed our beans, we take a saucepan and sauté the onion. After it turns blonde, add the garlic and the potatoes with the carrots and the beans.
- Stir and after sautéing for 2 minutes, add the tomato and cover the pot. Let them simmer for about 40 minutes. We make sure our fluids do not run out, however.
- Once 40 minutes have passed, add the parsley or dill and a little more olive oil.
- Let it simmer for another 5 minutes and then remove from the heat.