A clean summer dish, delicious, low fat, light, healthy and filling. With fresh tomatoes and seafood to leave aromas and flavors. Suitable for vegetarian and for people who follow Dukan b phase and for fasting.
- 1 kg round beans
- 1 kg of mixed seafood
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Or a bunch of spring onions
- Or chopped leeks
- 1/2 bunch dill chopped
- Or a bunch of chopped fennel
- 2 ripe tomatoes passed in the grater
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- Thaw and drain our seafood well. (Separate the mussels on the edge, to add them towards the end.)
- In a saucepan, first sauté the leeks, then the dried onion and then add the fresh and finally our seafood in a little olive oil.
- Add our beans, sauté lightly with gentle movements and add our tomato.
- Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Be careful to top up fluids if needed.
- At 40 minutes, add the mussels (which we have separated at the beginning), add the dill and fennel and correct the taste in the salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer for another 5 minutes… and… ready!
-our dish has delicate flavors so we do not burden it with too much sauce or pulp.
-If we want, we extinguish our seafood with a little ouzo
- it is a dish that can be served both cold and hot.
-the appetizer stands comfortably like a cold appetizer
-If we want we can add carrots, zucchini, potatoes.