A well-known nutritious salad that we make in large doses to serve it constantly at our table as an accompaniment, but also as an appetizer.
Easy, tasty, healthy, cool that "catches" us and that is why we often eat it as mostly plain or in combination with some other ingredient such as cold cuts, chicken or even fish.
- Or black-eyed beans
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 chopped fresh onions
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Or olive oil
- Juice of a juicy lemon (optional)
- Salt, pepper, oregano
- Put the beans to swell overnight.
- In the morning we rinse them and put them to simmer until they soften, as long as they are tender without melting. While they are simmering, we prepare the rest of our ingredients.
- Once they boil, strain our beans, rinse them with water, and once they cool, transfer them to a bowl. Mix the rest of our ingredients with gentle and delicate movements so as not to melt or squeeze them.
- Place them in the fridge for 1-2 eggs to mix the aromas and flavors.
We serve them cool! Bon appetit!!!