Delicious and nutritious fava that you will love!
- 250 g of legumes
- 2 chopped carrots
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- Juice from a juicy lemon
- Grate a lemon
- Or a cup of water from the boiled legumes
- Smoked paprika
- 100 g of olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Put the legumes to soak overnight.
- The next day we rinse them and put them to boil with the carrots and the onion for about 30 minutes. At intervals we skim it.
- Strain the legumes (keep boiling water in the cup).
- Place the legume with the vegetables in a blender and add the rest of our ingredients. We grind them. If they have become tight, add a little water from the boiled legume and bring it to a velvety creamy texture.
- Serve with rusks, dako, pitoules, breadsticks, etc.