- 4 chicken fillets without the skin
- 2 green peppers cut into thin slices
- 2 red peppers cut into thin slices
- 2 yellow peppers cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, finely chopped, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup crushed feta
- 100 gr Midas sauce Florin pepper
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 kg smoked paprika
- ½ κ γ turmeric
- 2 k sesame
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
- In a bowl, mix 50 g of Midas sauce Florin pepper with the feta.
- With a sharp knife cut each chicken fillet lengthwise to make a "bag"
- Season with salt and pepper and fill the bags with the feta mixture and close the bags with toothpicks.
- Pour a little olive oil in a pan and sauté our fillets on all sides with the help of tongs.
- Then we put them in our pan.
- In the same pan (left by the oil and the zucchini, the chicken), add the peppers and the onion. Wipe them lightly and then add the garlic.
- Quench with balsamic vinegar, lower the heat, and add the soy sauce and the rest of the Midas sauce Florin pepper.
- Add the honey and spices and bring to a boil.
- Pour the sauce over our chickens and put them in a preheated oven for 45 minutes at 180The. We are careful not to save our liquids.
Once we take it out, let it cool down a bit and cut it into slices and pour the sauce on top.