Another easy recipe for fish that you will love!
This time we bake in the oil paste so we do not get dirty, the house does not smell like fish for those who do not like the smells and together with the fennel our lentils get an amazing taste that young and old will love!
- 4 pangasius fish fillets or tongue
- 2 Zucchini in small pieces
- 2 potatoes grated on a grater
- 1/2 finely chopped fennel
- a little dill
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 lemon
- a little oil, salt and pepper
- Pass the oil paste and cut into 4 large pieces.
- Put our vegetables in a bowl and mix them with salt, pepper and oil.
- We spread our vegetables in the oil paste and on top we put our fish fillet salt and pepper and 2 slices of lemon on the surface of the fish.
- Fold the oil glue in the shape of a boat and wrap it on the edge and tie it with string
The string that will tie the oil seals with the fish is well wet
- Place the pouches with the fish and vegetables in a pan and bake for about 40 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.