On a trip I had made they gave me a bag of Flomaria Lemnos. Flomari are small noodles that are made in Lemnos, very tasty. So I will make a dish made from our Greece, with smoked pork from Crete, Metsovitiko cheese, and cow yogurt in clay. Thyme from dad from Evia as well as sun-dried tomatoes. Simply θε. Divine !!!
- 500 gr of Lemnos flowers
- 350 g smoked pork cut into pieces
- 1 clay cup of yogurt
- 10 pcs chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g of smoked Metsovo cheese grated on a grater
- 1 porto belo mushroom cut
- 3-4 chopped fresh onions
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- Vegetable broth
- Or a glass of white wine
- Salt - pepper - thyme
- Boil our flomari in a saucepan. Drain and set aside
- Saute our onions, together with the mushrooms, in a deep pan.
- Then add our garlic and pork and the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Quench with the wine and after letting go or alcohol add a little hot vegetable broth.
- Then remove the pan from the heat and add the yogurt, and stir quickly.
- Add the grated cheese, salt (if needed) and freshly chopped pepper. Add the Flomaria, stir and serve with plenty of freshly chopped pepper.