This sheet was taught to me by a lady I respect and love, not only as a person but also as a cook and in my opinion the best in pies! And thank you very much!
Her recipe is as follows
- 2 double handfuls of soft flour (about half a kilo and something)
- 1/2 cup of olive oil coffee
- 1/2 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Mix all our ingredients in a bowl until the dough comes off the bowl and our hands. We shape it into a thick roll and cut it into 12 equal parts in which we make 12 balls.
- We open each ball a sheet.
- Between each sex when we spread it on our pie we put mixed butter with seed oil to make it softer.