Today my dad came loaded with fresh anchovies. –Come Stella, I brought anchovy !!! –How do you want them dad ?? - Do them as you wish…
There are many έχουμε we have a nice day, we have ouzo, we have material glory of God, so I will make them wonderful delicious anchovies…
We start cleaning πρώτα and go fix them…
- 500 g anchovy peeled without heads
- 1 tomato without spores and chopped peel
- 1 onion passed in the grater
- 2 tablespoons grated garlic
- Or matte parsley
- 1 k ou ouzo
- 15 mint leaves
- A little dill or fennel
- 4-5 kg of flour that swells on its own
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Seed oil for frying
- Lemon for serving
- We start first with the anchovy. We wash it very well, we pull the head with the entrails and the bone together with the tail. Rinse and drain the anchovies very well, almost dry.
- Finely chop the anchovies, add the rest of our ingredients. We flour our hands and shape them into small meatballs. Our hands should be slightly floured so that they do not stick because the mixture is soft. Place the meatballs in a pan.
- Fry on both sides, and then place them on absorbent paper
- Serve hot, with plenty of lemon on top.