There is nothing more beautiful than catching fish from the trawls that are coming…
In all ρα I got anchovy, to put it in the oven. There is no more delicious dish than this !!! With its tomato and the other vegetables from the garden, and the oregano that I have picked, to give flavor and at the end, just before serving, a little oil on top, to taste mountain and sea together. Blessing!!!!
- 1 kg skinless anchovy and head
- 4 tomatoes without spores and peel passed in the grater
- 2 zucchini grated on a grater in the large hole
- 2 carrots grated on a grater in the large hole
- 2 onions grated on the grater in the large hole
- 4sk garlic, finely chopped
- 3-4 kg of fresh oregano
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 juicy lemon
- We start first with the anchovy. We wash it very well, we pull the head with the entrails and the bone together with the tail. Rinse and drain the anchovies very well, almost dry.
- In a bowl, add the zucchini, tomato, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. Mix all the ingredients.
- In a pan, pour 2-3 spoons of our mixture down to the base of the pan. Sprinkle the mixture to go everywhere and place the anchovies on top with its glossy side up (back).
- Then we put the rest of our mixture around.
- In the bowl we had the mixture we put a little water, olive oil and lemon juice. Stir and pour over the anchovies. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and fresh oregano.
- Place our pan in a preheated oven at 180The for 20-30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve our anchovies hot, after adding a little olive oil.