Wonderful baked anchovies with tomatoes, with all its aromas, which make it a top dish. Great tsipouro appetizer, for wonderful moments with friends !!!
- 1 kg anchovy cleaned, without head, washed.
- 3 ripe sliced tomatoes
- 5-6 tablespoons garlic cut into slices
- Or chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon soft mustard
- Olive oil
- In a pan, spread the sliced tomatoes. Then add salt and pepper, garlic, oregano, olive oil and chopped parsley.
- In a large bowl we have the anchovies. Season with salt and pepper, add a little garlic, mustard, olive oil and oregano and mix them so that our spices go everywhere. Spread our anchovies nicely on the tomatoes and put them in a preheated oven at 180The for about 20 minutes until we see our anchovy catch color and a light crust.
- Serve with chopped parsley and olive oil.